Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Holiday Trip Day 1

day 1
=='' why so many ppl 'chui' me to update har...i'm lazy sia..OK la well this holiday i went Sabah. lol they call it ''Land Below The Wind'' haha. Ok it was 7 Dec we all woke up early cause our flight was around 10.15am and they said we must check in 2 hours earlier eventually...we reached there at 9am == still so many ppl waiting to check in ==. Well we was not late la but my mom bought express boarding pass so it was a waste cause we came so late!!! lol we took AirAsia since is was soooooo much cheaper than MASairline nah straight to the pictures..



nah thats not our plane...


2 and a half hours later


I met up with my uncle and cousins then we went and eat,put our luggage down to my aunt's fren's apartment then we went to the beach to see the sun set.

1 word beautiful,lol and the sun goes down at 5.45pm





then we went to the restaurant to have a snack


theres still 2 more cousin that haven arrive yet..


1 hours later we went to shop for groceries and have our dinner


lol sushi king ==

out of 3 tables...our's was the most expensive..

maybe i ordered and took too much >.<>day 2 coming up soon...



No comments: