Friday, November 28, 2008

OMG i am getting worst

Oh My God!! i went to see my doctor today turns out i went there around 12.45 when i reached her clinic..Saturday 9am-12.30pm ... it was closed..well too bad then my mom said there go to the other clinic Doctor Khoo..hes very experience also.After i register then i waited like 3 min then it was my turn cause i couldn't talk so i walked in and sat down he was preparing to check me then he was like

Doctor :Hello
Me :No reply
Doctor :Hello
Me :Hello*veryyy softly*
Doctor :So wats your problem?
Me :*I pointed at my throat*
Doctor :Throat pain??
Me : * I nooded*
Doctor :Well lets have a look..say AHHH
Me :ah..hh..hh
Doctor :WOW..when did it started??
Me :2-3days ago..
Doctor :2-3days ago huh..Whr your mom??did you come alone??
Me :no..my mom is here shes outside she said she cant find a parking so she cant come
Doctor :So shes around here??
Sister :Ya
Doctor :you go get your mom to come now she has to see this
Mom : :came in..
Mom :Hi Doctor..
Doctor :Hi, come you have to see this say AHHHHH
Me :ahhh ahhh
Doctor :say AHHHHHHHH!!
Me :ahhh..hhh
Doctor :As you can see he has tonsils and his one is very serious
Doctor :you can just see the dots are not small but its bigg and his throat is very red
Sister :I want to see
Oscar :I want to see also
Doctor :NOOO!!it has alot of germs
Doctor :See its swollen alot when you touch his neck it will just jump (swollen)
Doctor :He really has very bad Tonsillectomy (Tonsils)
Doctor :If his condition does not get well i am afraid he has to go to the hosp and have an injection cause it has alot of bacteria and we are afraid it will run around the body
Mom :But hes been using those anti bacteria things to guggle his mouth
Doctor :Nonono..it wont help
Doctor :Can you eat pills??
Me :How big will that pills be?
Doctor :*he reached to his cubboard and took a box of medicine*this big
Me :Can i smash them and eat??
Doctor :You can but you cant swallow abit solid things too right?
Doctor :Nevermind..i'll give you the liquid antibiotic type but it wont be that tasty >.<
Doctor :So i'll see you on Monday
Me :Ok
Us :Bye Doctor thank you

Well i just forgoten to ask the Doctor whr will the injection be >.<>.<

1 comment:

Jia Sheng said...

lol..i hav the same prob but my mum friend hu son oso has the same thing, big tonsil, operated oso the same..so no point opERATIN.. my mum friend said 1...